Families in need can come & get gifts for under the tree 8-10. Lunch with family & Santa/3 Wiseman 11-2. First come, first serve! Will need ages & sizes to help search for gifts, but no other questions are asked.(Don't need proof of residency or documentation of household income.)See More
"this year we will be reminiscing with some great Christmas Specials over the years. Tickets will go fast! Get your tickets early. We already have 36 pies committed to this event from Wick's Pies in Winchester, IN. Santa…"
A few things to consider before joining Hello Hancock:
1. Please use your real name (first and last) when you sign up, or we cannot approve your account. Also, please add a photo of yourself.
2. Please do not use logos or commercial images for your profile photo. The exception to this rule is if you are a nonprofit. We do permit nonprofit organizations to display their logo. Logos for businesses (for-profits) are not permitted to display a logo as their profile photo.
3. You can post pretty much anything you want on your own personal page (self promotion, etc), and you can change the style of your personal profile page to reflect your corporate identification if you so choose.
4. Events should be posted in the events calendar.
5. Please keep all comments civil and polite. It's OK to feel strongly about a subject, and it's OK to be critical of ideas, but please refrain from personal attacks of any kind.
If you witness or experience any issues, please contact email@example.com and we will look into the matter.
6. "Blatant self-promotion" is discouraged on Hello Hancock, and "spam" is not welcome. Please be considerate of your fellow members.
7. Display ads (graphic banners designed to promote your business) can only live on your own profile page, unless you are an approved sponsor of Sponsor of Hello Hancock.
Hello Hancock is supported by its members and is sponsored by the Greenfield Sertoma Club. For more information this site or Sertoma please call Dave Berard at (317) 462-9681.