July 1st is Cherry Day at Tuttle Orchards! What’s a better way to celebrate 4th of July weekend than with a cherry pie. Here’s some of what we have planned:We will be getting fresh sweet cherries from Michigan/Wisconsin to have available this weekend for you to enjoy. These will be available by pint and quart while supplies last. We will not know info on pricing or varieties until closer to the date, but we will have fresh sweet cherries available. We are partnering with Seaquist Orchards in…See More
A few things to consider before joining Hello Hancock:
1. Please use your real name (first and last) when you sign up, or we cannot approve your account. Also, please add a photo of yourself.
2. Please do not use logos or commercial images for your profile photo. The exception to this rule is if you are a nonprofit. We do permit nonprofit organizations to display their logo. Logos for businesses (for-profits) are not permitted to display a logo as their profile photo.
3. You can post pretty much anything you want on your own personal page (self promotion, etc), and you can change the style of your personal profile page to reflect your corporate identification if you so choose.
4. Events should be posted in the events calendar.
5. Please keep all comments civil and polite. It's OK to feel strongly about a subject, and it's OK to be critical of ideas, but please refrain from personal attacks of any kind.
If you witness or experience any issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into the matter.
6. "Blatant self-promotion" is discouraged on Hello Hancock, and "spam" is not welcome. Please be considerate of your fellow members.
7. Display ads (graphic banners designed to promote your business) can only live on your own profile page, unless you are an approved sponsor of Sponsor of Hello Hancock.
Hello Hancock is supported by its members and is sponsored by the Greenfield Sertoma Club. For more information this site or Sertoma please call Dave Berard at (317) 462-9681.